a Jew and his blog

Sunday, July 03, 2005

You gotta be fucking kidding me!


Is there a Neptunes remix on here?
Originally uploaded by jerebo.
I was at Virgin Megastore the other night and saw an A-Ha singles CD. I think it's an import, but it just begs the question...

Are there any other A-Ha songs besides "Take On Me"?

Don't get me wrong. I used to love that song and video, but I cannot fathom shelling out 20 bucks for a greatest hits package.

(Side note: Some of you may notice I have not been blogging much as of late. My new job has actually kept me busy, and when I get home I'd rather dedicate my time to screenwriting. I still have many rants and raves to post, but I do need to prioritize.)

Happy Erev Independence Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Whatever, Mr. "I'm going to be productive with my free time"
You disappoint me.

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home