a Jew and his blog

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Miss me?

Sorry to be out of the blogosphere for so long. How the time flies. I do enjoy ranting and raving on this thing, but truth be told I do not have as much free time as I did when I first started blogging, and the little free time I do have I think is better spent on my screenwriting. Such an L.A. cliche, I know.

I do plan on being a bit more active with my blog, but in the meantime please enjoy this link to my co-workers' new Podcast. It may not be as amusing to those not fortunate enough to work with them, but I dig it, and they promised me an interview slot soon. Knowing Jimmy as well as I do, I have a feeling we will be discussing the film career of Billy Zabka.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Hi Jeremy. Good to see a post from you. I have now officially linked you on my blog.

2:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I do miss you. Especially since it's been a couple weeks since you return to the blog!

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home